- 9th in the Russell Group for graduate progression, with 90% of Engineering graduates entering into professional occupations or graduate-level further study six months after graduation.
- 7th in the UK in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015
- 34th in the world in the Leiden University Rankings 2015
- 93rd in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- A member of Britain’s prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities
HIGHER STARTING SALARY | +£5K
University of Exeter Engineering Masters graduate starting salary is +£5K higher than BEng graduates.
ONE WORLD ENGINEERING
Our graduates are successful and motivated to become the best they can be. That’s why our engineering programmes feature integrated business and management modules. This blend of engineering and management will enable you to take your career to the next level, and will give you that competitive edge to make you stand out from the crowd.
Taught in partnership by Engineering and the Business School, we will provide you with an exceptional learning experience, access to world-leading academics, and the chance to build an outstanding personal network to enhance your future career
EXETER POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- MSc International Supply Chain Management
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering with Management
- MSc Materials Engineering
- MSc Materials Engineering with Management
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering with Management
- MSc Structural Engineering
- MSc Structural Engineering with Management
- MSc Water Engineering
- MSc Water Engineering with Management
A good honours degree from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.