2016 Engineering Graduate Opportunities with HORIBA MIRA
Since forming 70 years ago, we have grown into a centre of excellence from which to innovate, engineer, test and implement the market changing solutions the global transport industry demands.
We have an excellent track record in commercial, national and internationally funded research for cross-sector customers, translating technologies from the proof of principle stage to commercial products. We have the capacity, facilities, technology and people to support what is fundamentally a free-flow environment that is creative and innovative. We occupy a unique position in the automotive and transportation supply chain, bridging the gap between the emerging technology providers, manufacturers and suppliers.
Our services range from individual product tests, to turnkey multi-vehicle design, development and build programmes. Driven by the key megatrends that will shape the transport industry over the next 25 years, our core competencies in Vehicle Engineering, Controls & xEV, Autonomous and Unmanned Ground Vehicles, Intelligent Mobility, Functional Safety, Cyber Security and Test Engineering provide our customers with safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding products.
HORIBA MIRA Graduate Training Scheme – Chartered Engineer
- Two year programme - permanent role from the outset
- Structured development and remuneration schemes - £27,000 starting salary
- Support to work towards Chartered Engineer status
- Hands-on experience working with industry leading vehicles in multi-discipline teams
- A number of placements across the business
- Access to cutting-edge engineering facilities and latest generation of development tools
- Development overseen by a Senior Manager, championing you through the scheme
- Opportunities to get involved in STEM development initiatives in the local community
We are looking for applicants who are currently studying toward (or have been awarded) a fully accredited degree, recognised for Chartered Engineer by the Engineering Council, in one of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
For further information and application details please visit:
Please ensure you include a CV and covering letter with your application.